there are so many adorable items.
it's inspired by 70s rock & roll. could it get much better?! i think not.
it was shot in Austin, Texas by photographer Alexandra Valenti.
the photos are so dreamy.
here are some of my faves:
one, two
three, four
five, six
seven, eight
today i'll be working in the morning,
then having some much-needed girl time in the afternoon/evening.
i love my friends and i love spending time with them and laughing until our sides hurt.
there's really nothing better.
i hope you all have a happy thursday!!
love you(s),
christen
Amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteMy mom got me obsessed with Free People a few years back... and I cannot help loving most every catalog of theirs.
ReplyDeleteThe July catalog is indeed quite awesome!
i love number 4 and 6! the lighting is perfect!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Very cool and super edgy. I love it! Free People always has great items.
ReplyDelete// THE STYLE MANUAL
i got the catalog in the mail yesterday!
ReplyDeletei always fall in love with everything in it.
sucks, that i can not afford anything..haha. :)
I'm in love with the catalog.
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your girls' night for me~
Yes! I loved the lookbook. Anything with a little 70s rock n' roll is wonderful in my book. I love how all of the outfits look so effortlessly put together. xx
ReplyDeleteI love the way Free People style their catalogues! So pretty and inspiring~
ReplyDeletei think i need to go shopping :)
ReplyDelete