if they have a 'mess up', they can take them home.
this shirt was apparently messed up...but really, it looks great to me ;)
it has the cuuuuutest fox printed on it.
i'm a sucker for woodland creatures, so i was ecstatic when he brought this home for me.
[autumn is finally here]
[jacket & boots: thrifted, fox shirt: gift <3]
i just discovered this song by Adele.
it's quite a sad 'breaking up', but so beautiful.
it's recorded live. her voice is just incredible.
try to listen to it without getting chills.
i hope you're all having a beautiful saturday!
timothy & i are planning to go out for ice cream tonight.
it's a local shop here in town.
i'll share some photos with you all ;)
xo,
cj
Wicked tee!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so long and gorgeous. I can't wait till mine gets to that length.
Adorable shirt! I want my husband to work there! :) Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletethe shirt is cute and your hair looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing shirt! I cannot believe that was a mess up!
ReplyDeleteNew reader here- love your blog & your outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love this shirt soooo much! Can he reproduce them? I really want one, I wanna know how much >.<
ReplyDeleteMessage me at sharpkittijello@gmail.com plsssss...This is just the shirt I've been looking foorrrrr! :)
great shirt but i reeeally adore the army jacket!!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
whoah. can we share clothes???
ReplyDeleteI love your hair and your outfit and everything.
ReplyDeletexx
this is my first time commenting, but i've been reading your blog for a while & adore it.
ReplyDeleteyour hair here is stunning. could you maybe give us a tutorial?
xoxo jamie
Your hair looks amazing! Love that video of Adele :) x
ReplyDeletegreat jacket and heart your hair :D
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
Decimal Shoes
That tee is awesome! and sooooo cute ^^ I love adele, I lent her CD 21 from a friend and can't stop listening to it! I already had her previous album, but this one is so, so luch better! x
ReplyDeleteThat tee is awesome! They should honestly just sell it like that :]
ReplyDeletehttp://pickuporangarfarm.blogspot.com
It doesn't look mess up on me. =)
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! Thank you so much for the link!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so in love with your outfit!! And your hair is just adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Lily
Lonely Afternoon
oh Christen, I always think "this is my favorite post of hers.. no, this one.. no, this one..." haha :) you look gorgeous as always, I love this tee like crazy, and your hair - big WOW, you're amazing! ♥
ReplyDeleteThat top is adorable and doesn't look messed up at all!
ReplyDeleteBy the by, I love this hairstyle. Would you ever do a tutorial? x