We went out to a lovely park near our place.
We were the only people there, which is always fun...especially when taking outfit shots.
Anyone else not a huge fan of people watching you take outfit photos?! I'm not the biggest fan ;)
Anyway! Here are lots & lots of photos from our afternoon.
There were so many pretty spots to discover.
Oh, and my favorite part of this outfit?
This beautiful cardigan I got in the mail yesterday.
I won it through a giveaway on the beautiful Inspirafashion blog!
It's made by an amazing clothing line, Line and Dot.
We found this amazing corner filled with vines.
So great!!
Oh, and here's the jacket I bought Tim for Valentine's Day!
We had a beautiful afternoon.
Who says you have to stay inside when it's raining? Simply not true.
I absolutely love EVERYTHING about this post!! Amazing outfit pieces (his jacket, your outfit, all of it!), love the duck umbrella, gorgeous scenery. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww so cute! I love the adorable cardi and the cute ducky handle on the umbrella!
ReplyDeleteyay for having fun in the rain :) Living in Seattle I have learned to love and work with it!
xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com
oh how sweet you look! i love that pretty pleated skirt!
ReplyDeleteXo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
love that coat! its my favorite!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet outfit! And YOUR UMBRELLA, OH MY GOSH! Adorable! Plus, Tim's jacket is fabulous--you have great taste in mensware! :D
ReplyDeleteyou're cute, he's cute, your umbrella is cute...cuteness all around!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks good on you. =)
ReplyDeletehttp://sassychunny.blogspot.com/
hello! I don't think I've commented on your blog before. I'm a fairly new reader and I absolutely loooove your blog. I love your style most of all. And I especially love this outfit (: I've been wanting something light and pleated like this for a while... but no luck finding one. Anyways, keep up the awesomeness!
ReplyDeleteSam
you look amazing and I love the pretty umbrella too
ReplyDeletei just LOVE how you have been styling your hair! it's so wonderful and romantic.
ReplyDeletei love your yellow umbrella!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou always look lovely!
www.atrickleofmeaning.blogspot.com
It's so awkward when people are watching, isn't it!? What are they thinking!? And they often really stare... so annoying! I love these photos :) that water mill is makes for such a pretty backdrop :) xo Nikki
ReplyDeleteyour coat is so supercute!
ReplyDelete// take a look: *MICROPHONEHEART.
Gorgeous photographs! I love your umbrella.
ReplyDeleteCollections
Pretty photos! It looks like such a fun rainy day adventure. Congrats on winning the cardigan, it is adorable :]
ReplyDeleteI hope you're not weirded out, but I did a post on you on my blog...you're my current girl crush :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.teacupsandbubblebaths.blogspot.com/2012/02/two-words-girl-crush.html
Wow that coat is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYou have a 60s look to you thats really lovely!
:)
cute outfit!
ReplyDeletelove the colors :D
follow my blog and i will follow you too!
Decimal Shoes blog
Decimal Shoes Web
came from chictopia! v cute outfit!!!:D
ReplyDeletethat anthro coat is fantabulous! i'm a new google friend follower :)
ReplyDeletefollow back?
Rory
Be sure to enter my giveaway!!
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Don't worry, you're not the only one, I don't like being watched either!
ReplyDeleteYou look so adorable for a rainy day!
Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo
A rainy day never looked so cute...IN LOVE with your umbrella!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit! I'm really loving pink and pleated skirts right now!
ReplyDeleteLindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com
Is that at Deep River Park? I live nearby that, if it is! So nice to find a fellow Indiana blogger!
ReplyDeleteAmber
http://xmydearambellina.blogspot.com
HONESTLY. I want every piece of your outfit and I just got sooooooooooo jealous of your cuteness
ReplyDeleteSuper cute pictures! It is always pretty awkward when people are around while you are taking outfit photos haha
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com