Living in the Midwest definitely has its ups and downs. One downside is the seemingly never-ending winters. I've lived in the Midwest for nearly all my life, so you'd think I'd be pretty used to them. Which I am. But when your area is in a "state of emergency" because of all the snow and sub-zero temperatures...that's just...not cool. Not cool at all. I guess a perk is that I have an excuse to sit at home and drink coffee and read and catch up on TV shows all day. If you're in the crazy blizzard too - stay safe and warm! And if you're in a warm place where the sun is shining - well, I'm just plain jealous!
hunker down and stay warm!
ReplyDeletewhere are your shoes from? so cute!
ReplyDeleteThey were a Christmas present, but I'm pretty sure they're from Urban Outfitters!
DeleteAhhh what cosy pictures :) Hope you're keeping warm xxx
ReplyDeletehttp://fillmylittleworld.blogspot.co.uk
Stay safe and warm there! Sending you warm kiwi vibes x
ReplyDeletesuch cozy photos <3
ReplyDeleteXO Sahra
Que Sera Sahra
You're lovely, dear. I love all the snow! As long as we can stay in and drink warm goodness, I'm set. It's supposed to be below zero tonight. Eep!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures, stay warm!
ReplyDeletewww.shygirlloudvoice.com
I wish I was snowed in with you, drinking coffee and watching movies!
ReplyDeleteStay warm!! Catching up shows sounds like a relaxing day :)
ReplyDeleteI couldn't know what it is like to experience the dangerous of winter weather. I'm pretty much in the middle of a heat wave right now where I live! I hope it passes soon. But I must say, it does seem to make for very lovely pictures - you look so cosy!
ReplyDeleteI know your situation is less than ideal, but is it wrong of me to say I am jealous of you? 40degree (celcius) days here in Sydney this summer makes me wish I was locked in by snow.
ReplyDeleteLets trade
you look so cozy! I feel for everyone who is living under these crazy weather conditions right now. While I might be "lucky" to be in mild weather right now, we are in desperate need of some wet weather conditions. =(
ReplyDeletexo,
nancy
http://www.adoretoadorn.com
Well you know, i live in Indonesia, i never touch the snow here. Kinda jealous with your situation hha
ReplyDeleteNice pictures by the way.
Xx
Your blog is darling! Check out my blog! www.hugswishes.blogspot.com I follow back!
ReplyDeletei love these pictures :) so cozy.
ReplyDeletexxo
Chantilly
Looks like a lovely time :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are really inspirational too :)
Kendra
xx
Blog: Stolen Inspiration
Instagram: KendraAlexandra
Facebook: StolenInspiration
we have seemingly never ending winters up here in Canada too, so I feel your pain! Your house looks cozy & I am loving the pine cone garland!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your comment, it means a lot!
ReplyDeleteI love your hat, and hope it will keep you nice and warm until all the snow is gone!
Have a great day,
-Kat
These photos are so beautiful and cozy. I just happened across your blog and I'm smitten.
ReplyDelete-Courtney
Ahhh there's a big snow storm in New York right now and I'm snowed in too! So crazy! Stay warm, love!
ReplyDeleteXo, Hannah
sweetsweetnoir.net