7.23.2017

PAPERLESS POST

My beautiful friend Ebony is having a baby shower for her second child. A few friends of mine and I are hosting, and I was so excited when Paperless Post asked if I wanted to collaborate on a little project! The timing was perfect, so I decided to design some invites for the baby shower.

I ended up emailing the invitations, but also printing a few for Ebony to have as a keepsake. I'm a sucker for photo albums and keepsake boxes. I love paper goods tied to beautiful memories, so I thought it would be special to have some printed for her.

It was such a breeze to find a design I loved (this one by Rifle was my fave!), input all the info, and email them off to our guests. The RSVP process is also super simple - giving me more time to focus on party planning / styling!




I highly recommend Paperless Post for easy online invitations, as well as beautiful, sturdy, crisp paper invites too! Have a baby shower to plan? Check out their gorgeous selection of baby shower invites here. Now on to creating some beautiful decorations for this party!

*This post was made in collaboration with Paperless Post. But, as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.