10.07.2011

dream a little dream of me

Today has been so much fun! I've been playing around with my hair all day.
After much experimenting this morning, I stuck with this look.
I used an amazing tutorial by The Girl Never Gets Older.
It was really easy, and I think it turned out so great & fancy.














[some black & white fun for ya.]

Oh, and I had the pleasure of being asked to do a product review for Misikko.
I got the package in the mail the other day. What a delightful surprise!
Not only did they send me an amazing HANA Flat Iron...they sent me a load of wonderful products.


So, I decided to try it out.
Here are the straight/curly shots.
And just for fun, I let my hair get suuuuuper curly. Showered, then slept on it. Pure madness ;)

It was pretty fun to play around with.
I rarely straighten my hair this much, but I really loved the way it turned out.
Have a look at Misikko's Flat Iron Selection if you're in the market for one.
I'm so stoked to own one of my own now!

Timothy & I have the weekend off together - hip hip HOORAY!
Today we went out for coffee, then went mini golfing afterwards.
Splendid <3

With love,
CJ

25 comments:

  1. I love the hairstyle, it's so gorgeous! I wish my hair was long enough to try it :'( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have gorgeous hair ...both curly and straight look beautiful! I love the soft, sweet pastel colors of your outfit. Very whimsical and so pretty to see this time of the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh girl, you look so fancy! Lovin' the hair do.
    Also, where is that sweater from? If you don't mind me asking :) It is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look gorgeous in straight and curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your curls. So pretty! I never knew you naturally had curls :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look really good with curls :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the end style! the girl never gets older is such a cutie!!
    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your curly/wavy hair is so beautiful!! I am jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous!! I love your outfit! And I can't wait to try out that hair tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. To much amazingness in one post! Girl you are absolutely gorgeous and look so good with both curly and straight hair. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks gorgeous in every shot here! I also LOVE your outfit; it's great!

    Glad you had a fun weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great hair styles. I love the beehive with scarf it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You hair so, so pretty. I love ALL of those pictures although my fave is your crazy curls! What great HAIR!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog! I LOVE it! Please stop by my blog and take a look, if you like it you should probably follow it! It's make my day! Thanks so much!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww your hair is amazing! and the outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You still look pretty with those different hairstyles. Have a great trip with your husband. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the hair and your outfit - so vintage-inspired and lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love your hair in the first few photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, your curly hair is so perfect. Stop straightening it immediately!

    renewvintage.blogspot.giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why are you even straightening your hair?! Your curly hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete