8.01.2013

Meow








Sweater: c/o Skip N' Whistle | Shorts: Thrifted | Sunnies: ModCloth

Tim and I walked out to this beautiful field right before we went to see a movie. We try to get out and have date nights once a week. Otherwise, it's easy to make plans with other friends or get busy with work or sit on the couch and read for hours on end next to each other. And while these times are nice and also needed, we make it a point to spend quality one-on-one time doing something fun. We had a beautiful evening together. This field had the prettiest wildflowers growing all over. I picked some little white flowers and put them in my hair. I love that we have a whole life of dates together to look forward to.

Tonight Tim and I are leaving for vacation! We have a long drive all the way to North Carolina to meet up with some friends. We've rented out a beach house for a whole week. I am so excited for a week with sunshine, time with friends we rarely see, the ocean, and absolutely no agenda. 

10 comments:

  1. I love the strong sunlight in these pictures! So summery! And that sweater is too cute!

    Have fun on your vacation! My family rented a house on the beach in North Carolina when I was really young and I remember it being a blast!! I would love to do it again as an adult!

    http://cuddlyasacactus.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really beautiful photos :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool outfit, the sweater is cute. beautiful pictures, i especially love the last one! <3
    http://pinterjuci.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! My partner and I both have different cat jumpers from Skip n Whistle... we just really like cats.

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always think queen annes lace are so ethereal, especially with that light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what a cute nice blog honey you have.....My name si Marie I am a Blogger based in italy and I was wandering if we could follow each other GFC bloglovin
    Let me know I will ollow back as always! Love Marie.
    www.mariezamboli.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi beauty, I just discovered your amazing blog and I'm already obsessed. You and your husband sound so precious, it's great that you make time for dates in your busy schedules! My boyfriend and I try to do the same. These photos are lovely and I can't wait to keep up with your adventures!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. !!! This field is so surreal, and you are the perfect flowers-in-her-hair lady to be prancing about in it! Lovely photos, doll!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.... The lighting. In love with your photography.

    Best,
    Gracie

    http://gracieoffduty.weebly.com/life.html

    ReplyDelete