1.05.2012

A Sweet Day

Well, yes. Today is an all-around sweet day!
The sun is shining, my husband & I had a lovely breakfast together, AND I'm wearing the sweetest houndstooth dress.
I won this beauty over the summer through a giveaway on A Beautiful Mess.

So, today was the perfect day to put on this pretty little number & listen to amazingly sweet tunes!
Sometimes simple days are the best kind.








Have a beautiful Thursday!
Hopefully your day is filled with beauty & love & laughter & creativity today.

27 comments:

  1. what a beautiful dress!!!
    I also had a lovely breakfast with my boyfriend early this morning before going to the office....it made my day!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is adorable, and I love the hairstyle!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing and it looks great on you! I love your house decoration, so tasty and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning dress and beautiful hairdo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swooning over everything here!! The dress, coat, and hair are all so lovely. I almost bought that jacket on sale at Anthro, but waited to long to purchase and it sold out:( The color of it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute! And I love your home, it is so lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. beeautiful! :) i also love how you did your hair.

    good tunes as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so cute. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. your posts are always so cute. i love how you edit the photos!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, that living room is to die for! I love your couch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and your house are so adorable! Here from Gentri Lee and definitely following you now!

    --Kylee Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely style and a lovely blog as well! very creative, unique and i just enjoy looking at it.

    i'll be following to see what's next.

    warm wishes for the new year!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely dress and leggings combo :)

    CC xXx

    ReplyDelete
  15. iIs this your home?! It is adorable! Your dress is terrific too. Have a great weekend!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit! I'm so happy I found your blog.

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute dress, lucky you! You look like a pretty pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that coat is absolutely beautiful as well!! Love the little pattern down the bottom :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh you look so cute! love your coat!

    http://mojomade.blogspot.com
    Morgan xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a sweet look, your blog is really the sweetest :) i hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a darling look of your outfit and of your home! I am in love with all your color choices!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is a GORGEOUS dress! And, I'm still loving that pink coat. They look great paired together!

    ReplyDelete
  23. your apartment / home? is amazing.

    and that coat! ugh i want it so bad!

    <3 katherine
    fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are serisouly super adorable! I love you blog :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete