3.16.2010

my crazy room.

i made paper-heart-strands for the wedding.
i had nowhere else to put them but in my bedroom!
it's officially a mess of wedding decorations.

i absolutely love it.
it feels like i'm in a little whimsical land.





i'm in michigan now.
i drove up with my twin sister (my maid of honor!) and my mom.
i see my wedding gown for the first time tomorrow!!!
oh goodness. i know i'm going to feel like i'm in a dream.
i want to post a picture of her so badly,
but i don't want my fiance to stumble across a picture of her.

67 days.
i am excited. duh.


2 comments:

  1. I am sooo exited for your wedding! it is going to be beautiful! I can't wait!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my dear, are the most darling girl in the world! so glad i saw your post about your blog on facey!
    This whole thing is amazing!
    your rule xx

    ReplyDelete