2.11.2011

no matter where I am, I am always loving you.

today became a bit of a 'i'm super cold and just wanna be warm' kind of outfit.
i got off work this morning, and i was just so freezing!
so i grabbed one of my softest, coziest, warmest sweaters and threw it on.





i also grabbed one of my favorite winter accessories - this beautiful scarf/hat.
my sister got it for me for christmas a few years ago.
it's so wonderful.
i mean, people kind of laugh at it sometimes....but that just adds to the fun of it ;)
(the more i look at these photos, the more i feel like an eskimo today)









oh, and i can't forget about the fun jewelery.
let's just say i was feeling a bit 'broochy' today.

i'm celebrating valentine's day early with my handmade felt heart pin.
i made them for our first vday 2 years ago,
and it's become a tradition to wear them every valentine's day!







and casey is looking super-ultra-extra cute today!
his fur is growing out for winter & he's even fluffier now. adorable.



hat/scarf - gift
necklaces - thrifted & betsey johnson
rings - thrifted
sweater - macy's
mustard sweater - thrifted
pants - urban
brooches - handmade & thrifted

tonight, i'm off to spend time at my parents' house.
we're having a dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday!
tim & i are running to the store to get ingredients for banana splits...mmmmm...

xo,
christen

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh, gasp! i am loving your cute outfit so much lades!!! that sweater does look like the coziest thing around but the added brooches are my fave. little felt heart is adorable.

    i'm spying so many cute, kitschy decorations on the shelf behind you too, love it. happy weekend, hope it's full of loves. ♥

    pea ess: casey's flufftastic self makes me want a puppy so bad right now, he's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to have that sweater. seriously cute. love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snuggley sweater! The cute badges totally make this outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! i love the pins

    xoxo,
    welcometodeutschland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That felt heart pin is precious. I LOVE making felt crafts, so I may just have to replicate this someday! Thanks for the tip! You look gorgeous, as always.

    ReplyDelete