7.07.2011

Born Reckless

the new Free People July catalog has me swooning!
there are so many adorable items.
it's inspired by 70s rock & roll. could it get much better?! i think not.

it was shot in Austin, Texas by photographer Alexandra Valenti.
the photos are so dreamy.
here are some of my faves:


one, two


three, four


five, six


seven, eight

today i'll be working in the morning,
then having some much-needed girl time in the afternoon/evening.
i love my friends and i love spending time with them and laughing until our sides hurt.
there's really nothing better.

i hope you all have a happy thursday!!

love you(s),
christen

9 comments:

  1. My mom got me obsessed with Free People a few years back... and I cannot help loving most every catalog of theirs.

    The July catalog is indeed quite awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love number 4 and 6! the lighting is perfect!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool and super edgy. I love it! Free People always has great items.

    // THE STYLE MANUAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the catalog in the mail yesterday!
    i always fall in love with everything in it.
    sucks, that i can not afford anything..haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the catalog.

    Have fun on your girls' night for me~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I loved the lookbook. Anything with a little 70s rock n' roll is wonderful in my book. I love how all of the outfits look so effortlessly put together. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way Free People style their catalogues! So pretty and inspiring~

    ReplyDelete