8.19.2011

come with me, to the sea of love.

some photos from yesterday!
kylie & i had such a beautiful afternoon.
we've been bff's for song long, we've kinda become pros at doing nothing and having a great time.
that's the best part of a bff, right?

this is what i wore on a "super chill" kinda day.














shirt: thrifted, shoes: thrifted, leggings: gift from my mom, crotchet peter pan collar: people webs




[i love my twin.]

oh, and i watched Juno again today.
i haven't seen it in years....it's still so great!
and that soundtrack is superb!! one of my faves.
it's amazing how a soundtrack can make a movie even greater.

even though i don't have full weekends off, fridays make me happy.
it seems like everyone is in a better mood on friday.

i hope you all have a beautiful

love,
cj.

**oh, and i'm featured on Honey & Thread's 'Friendly Friday' today! eeeek. such a cute blog.



20 comments:

  1. you girls are so pretty! i totally know what you mean..when it's a true bff you can do absolutely nothing and be totally smitten with the day! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls look so cute! Love the Peter pan collar! Congrats on the feature! I'm off to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love Juno too...and the soundtrack :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you're both lovely! I really like the first photo of you with the antlers, hehe. Congratulations on the feature too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two are so cute.
    chill days are really the best.
    i also totally agree with the soundtrack thing.
    when it comes to my favorite movies..i think i love their soundtracks more than the movie itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with your ability to pull of bangs. oh how i wish i could do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this movie also. Such fabulous photos as usual. I get so excited seeing pics of you and your sis together. Am a little obsessed with identical twins haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just saw on facebook about Kylie's big news! A very big congratulations to your sis!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that is so uuuber cool that youre a twin! i love the darling lace collar on your dress!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you pregnant? I totally had the biggest urge to watch JUNO right around the time I found out I was pregnant with my first lil' girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! for a while I thought you cut your hair! but is your twin!! that's fantastic but I think you are twin with an style so different!Beautiful!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness, these pictures are just BRILLIANT! and you are both so beautiful :) ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pictures !
    Love your outfit ! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pictures !
    Love your outfit ! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the feel of these photos. You two are uber cute. And yeah, Juno is awesome. I love the humor!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos! :) You girls look so cute!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, i'm glad you like your collar! pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE these pictures. I have that same map wall hanging...I use it now as curtains. Did you print that large photo on the wall yourself?! I love it...I have been wanting to print a big print like that.

    ReplyDelete