8.18.2011

August Lookbook : Free People






i recently stumbled upon the lovely Alyssa Rude tumblr.
turns out, she's a manager of Free People in Chicago.
she has tons of lovely images to share...
so i thought i'd share some with you!

[the new fall set-up at FP: vintage woods. i think i should head into Chicago to see it in person!]










all images via Alyssa Rude.



oh, and a little "free people shoot in Venice" video. just for fun.
has anybody else always wanted to go to venice?

Free People - August in Venice from FreePeople on Vimeo.


have a beautiful thursday!
i'm spending the day with my sis (which seems to be my favorite thing to do lately!)

i'm planning a super-fun "my favorite Chicago spots" post soon.
i'd just love to go into Chicago and take all my own photos for the post.
so i'm waiting 'til i can get some quality photos for you all!

love,
cj (christen jean.)

7 comments:

  1. i love all of the amazing effects on the photos!
    <3 steffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I am now obsessed with owning all these clothes. So cute!! I did a post yesterday on knotted clothing etc, I wish I'd had a picture of that knotted skirt to show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve these clothes (and your blog!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clothes and yes, Venice is simply amazing. Want to go back immediately actually.

    Awesome blog hun.


    http://thewrittenword-jlr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! FP has the most awesome wares, every time i get to Seattle it's my 1st stop off - INSANE LOVE! nice tumblr tip Christen, thanks.

    i've been to Venice, once, it actually wasn't my fave spot in Italy but i think it's one of those places you kinda need more money to enjoy. their Pensione's weren't so hot in my opinion but from the FP view it all looks incredible!!! dying to get to Chicago, can't wait to see your upcoming insights. happy sista day!!! ♥

    pea ess: thanks a big bunch for the guest post loves. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous lookbook. Really beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christen,

    Thanks for posting our FP video on your blog! Glad you enjoyed it. To see more of our work, check out http://vimeo.com/swellny

    Thanks again,
    Haruka at SWELL
    http://swellny.com

    ReplyDelete