the sun was shining bright and there was a perfect, cool breeze.
it felt like being by the sea.
it's amazing what a beautiful day can do to you.
i felt so wonderfully inspired today.
this is what i wore:





[look at this incredible jacket my friend hadassah found at the thrift store!]




shirt: thrifted, wooden bunny necklace: bam bam creative. won in a giveaway from tornadoes & tigers
skirt & tights: target, boots: thrifted, bag: aldo
oh, and the messy side bun has been my favorite.
i hope you all have a beautiful evening!
the weekend is coming, and it's shaping up to be a beautiful one.
xo,
christen
I completely love this outfit!
ReplyDeleteThe pattern and texture of the sweet cream shirt are dreamy! I adore the booties and oversized bag and that shirt IS really cool :)
Well done Christen!
Virginie ♥
This is such a beautiful look on you!! That coat is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that top!! Soooo cute!! You are simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit so much! And I think I need one of those bunny necklaces, it's so cute ♥
ReplyDeletecutest bunny necklace!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
ahh, you look wonderful! this blouse and your bunny necklace (BUNNY! ♥) are to die for! and I love how this hat looks on your dark hair, amazing ✿
ReplyDeletethat lace top is so sweet (in both senses of the word)
ReplyDeleteThis outfit is just darling I love every single element of it!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog! <3 what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so pretty! Love everything about this outfit! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://bellasstyle.blogspot.com
you look perfect in a hat! you should wear one all the time -- it's a gift, hat-wearing : ]
ReplyDeleteoh! Adore your look in this post!
ReplyDeleteOMG! the bunny necklace is amazing!!
great outfit!
;)
i love everything about this outfit <3
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit. I was just about to write that I love that skirt when I realized I totally own that skirt. So of course I love it! I also love the shirt though. :] You are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI love your outfits, and I love your blog!
ReplyDelete