8.25.2011

the scents of late summer rose up rich around us

ohhh, what a gorgeous day it was today!
the sun was shining bright and there was a perfect, cool breeze.
it felt like being by the sea.

it's amazing what a beautiful day can do to you.
i felt so wonderfully inspired today.

this is what i wore:










[look at this incredible jacket my friend hadassah found at the thrift store!]







shirt: thrifted, wooden bunny necklace: bam bam creative. won in a giveaway from tornadoes & tigers
skirt & tights: target, boots: thrifted, bag: aldo

oh, and the messy side bun has been my favorite.

i hope you all have a beautiful evening!
the weekend is coming, and it's shaping up to be a beautiful one.

xo,
christen






15 comments:

  1. I completely love this outfit!

    The pattern and texture of the sweet cream shirt are dreamy! I adore the booties and oversized bag and that shirt IS really cool :)

    Well done Christen!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful look on you!! That coat is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that top!! Soooo cute!! You are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit so much! And I think I need one of those bunny necklaces, it's so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, you look wonderful! this blouse and your bunny necklace (BUNNY! ♥) are to die for! and I love how this hat looks on your dark hair, amazing ✿

    ReplyDelete
  6. that lace top is so sweet (in both senses of the word)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is just darling I love every single element of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog! <3 what about following each other?:D kisses from Poland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty! Love everything about this outfit! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look perfect in a hat! you should wear one all the time -- it's a gift, hat-wearing : ]

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh! Adore your look in this post!
    OMG! the bunny necklace is amazing!!
    great outfit!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love everything about this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit. I was just about to write that I love that skirt when I realized I totally own that skirt. So of course I love it! I also love the shirt though. :] You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfits, and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete