8.29.2011

i found a flower in the field.

we went and explored a field by our apartment.
we found a beautiful willow tree and an amazing old building.

it was so fun to just relax and shoot the breeze with my husband.
life is so busy and "go, go, go" sometimes....it's good to slow it down and enjoy the little moments.

here's what i wore on our quiet night out:















some photos of my handsome hubs. with a little 'cross process' look:





fun, fun!
it's so nice when the weather is gorgeous. it makes me want to get outside and enjoy the fresh air.

i hope you're all having a beautiful monday.
i've been trying to work on some crafty things lately.
hopefully i'll get the ball rolling so i can share the fun with you all!

happy monday. i have a feeling there's a beautiful week ahead ;)

ps. the line "i found a flower in the field" is from an avett brothers song called 'the famous flower of manhattan'

i've come to realize it's one of my favorite songs of theirs.

21 comments:

  1. gosh! everything you wear is so dang cute!!! :) i wish we could hang out! tell tim we miss him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I really love the bird print on your dress, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your hubaloo your photographer? He's good! Great pics for a great day!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! love your dress and you styled it so sweetly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute! Love the pictures and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! you make a great and cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely day for the two of you! It made me smile.

    Aside, you have one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this whole look! The print on your dress, the outfit details...perfection! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress!
    And I love how you paired it with the booties <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, your dress is really beautiful...different and completely stunning. Loving the red on you. I couldn't agree more...we are always on the go, it is so so refreshing to actually slow down and enjoy the little pleasures. Lovely photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!

    http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree that there is nothing quite like a peaceful, quiet time spent in good company to clear your mind. Your outfit is just effortless- I love the print! And it looks so sweet with the little booties. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look just lovely and I'm sure your husband couldn't keep his eyes off you. The red looks so good with your hair and I love the print too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, your hubby is so handsome!

    I love the print of your dress and your flower earrings! I have a similar ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful print! lovely dress!
    You look so nice with red items!
    loove it!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful dress! Like the color and the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  17. drive to chicago and let me borrow that dang dress! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came over from Gentri's blog:) I love your style and this dress is perfect. Great print & colour!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your dress! But then again, i love everything with birds on it :) Happy to have found your blog. xo from Belgium, Elien

    ReplyDelete