My birthday is at the end of the month, so naturally it's my fave ;)
I went to our local apple orchard with some friends a couple weeks ago.
My sister took some film photos:




I hope you're all having a super lovely weekend!
I'm lucky enough to enjoy the weekend off with my husband. It's the best!
Oh, and I had the pleasure of seeing The Avett Brothers two nights in a row!
My boss was able to get me and some friends tickets for the Indiana show,
and I had tickets to the Chicago show the next night.
It was almost too amazing to handle ;)
If you haven't heard these boys, today is the day!
Have a listen (footage from the Indiana show.):
I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day!
You should all do the same.
cute photos.
ReplyDeleteI love these photos!:) And you're so lucky to get to see a band you love two times in a row!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeletefilm photos are always my favorite. which is why i wonder why i don't go buy mysef a film camera already. alsoo avett brothers twice in a row?! jealoussss!
ReplyDeletei adore your shirt, your hair looks lovely, and you are a pretty girl all around -- as usual : ]
ReplyDeletehttp://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com
My husband and I had the weekend off together too, so nice! Good to just have some down time together.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing you got to see one of your favorite bands two days in a row! I never saw my favorite band preform, I am always to late for tockets! So irritating. I hope they take on a new tour soon... anywho, LOVE your braids! x
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures...film is great and so are your outfits! :) -Lo
ReplyDeleteI love the film photos! :] Also your outfits are adorable! And I need to go to an apple orchard someday!
ReplyDeleteWhy are film photos like a million times better than digital???!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing girl!
♥Janette the Jongleur
yay apple picking photos! so much fun. and they are actual film? even better! also, i absolutely love the collar on that shirt.
ReplyDelete