10.01.2011

the first of october.

Hello there! I'm just popping in to say Happy October!!
My birthday is at the end of the month, so naturally it's my fave ;)
I went to our local apple orchard with some friends a couple weeks ago.
My sister took some film photos:









I hope you're all having a super lovely weekend!
I'm lucky enough to enjoy the weekend off with my husband. It's the best!

Oh, and I had the pleasure of seeing The Avett Brothers two nights in a row!
My boss was able to get me and some friends tickets for the Indiana show,
and I had tickets to the Chicago show the next night.
It was almost too amazing to handle ;)
If you haven't heard these boys, today is the day!
Have a listen (footage from the Indiana show.):


I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day!
You should all do the same.

12 comments:

  1. I love these photos!:) And you're so lucky to get to see a band you love two times in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. film photos are always my favorite. which is why i wonder why i don't go buy mysef a film camera already. alsoo avett brothers twice in a row?! jealoussss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore your shirt, your hair looks lovely, and you are a pretty girl all around -- as usual : ]

    http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I had the weekend off together too, so nice! Good to just have some down time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing you got to see one of your favorite bands two days in a row! I never saw my favorite band preform, I am always to late for tockets! So irritating. I hope they take on a new tour soon... anywho, LOVE your braids! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like what you post here. If you have some time i´d like you check out my blog and follow me if you really want to.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures...film is great and so are your outfits! :) -Lo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the film photos! :] Also your outfits are adorable! And I need to go to an apple orchard someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are film photos like a million times better than digital???!!!!


    Thanks for sharing girl!

    Janette the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay apple picking photos! so much fun. and they are actual film? even better! also, i absolutely love the collar on that shirt.

    ReplyDelete