2.11.2012

Beehive Ponytail Hair Tutorial

Alright friends, today's tutorial is one of my favorite "go to" hairstyles.
It's fairly simple, but adds something a little sweet and special to an everyday ponytail.
I love the way this looks with a casual outfit, but it also looks perfect with a fancy outfit ;)



You can make the bump as big or small as you'd like.
I decided to go a bit smaller due to, well honestly...weak bobby pins ;)

I used a lovely turban DIY video I found via Lune Vintage.
My new favorite is Moroccan Princess.

Hope you've enjoyed this tutorial!
Give it a go...try something new today ;)

15 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! And I love that video! I have never seen it before, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok can I just tell u that the bobby pins on this country have been one of my pet peeves since moving here!! Canadian bobby pins are awesome!! I make sure to get a pack of "Goodys" when I go home! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. Really awesome. Might try this later. =)

    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tutorial and the Moroccan princess is my favorite too, it's quick, easy and looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm so jealous of your hair! Looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY CUTE! I love hair tutorials.
    And you? You are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tutorial! And I love this video from Lune, too - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips! Thanks for this tutorial. This type of hairstyle looks great on you.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! i love how detailed the photos are! really helps

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so bad with hair, I totally need these tutorials of yours! Thanks for sharing :)

    I did a turban tutorial 3 ways last year too... I love hers too :)

    Have a happy week my dear!!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your hairspray face!!! New follower here x

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are the cutest! i love this tutorial...it doesn't hurt that you have amazing hair! and even though i don't, i think i still need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is SO cute and looks really sofisticated too, you're very good at styling your hair! I kind of suck at it, so this is very helpful! :)

    ReplyDelete