The past few days have been gloomy and grey...but not today.
It's still a bit chilly, but I'll take what I can get ;)
Yesterday I bought these adorable bow shoes for an upcoming wedding.
I wanted to find some fun shoes to dance the night away in...and these were perfect!
I couldn't help but wear them in a bit before the wedding.








I hope you're all having pretty days full of sunshine as well!
Happy Thursday!
loving the color scheme
ReplyDeleteSupercute! I love how you wrapped the headscarf :)
ReplyDeleteyou are so pretty! the last three photos are amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! So lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! I really like the new shoes - the bows are too sweet :]
ReplyDeleteAmazing outfit! Beautiful dress and shoes<3
ReplyDeletethose shoes are awesome!! What super cute post!!
ReplyDeleteRachel
I just seriously love how you wear your hair! It looks wonderful. It makes me want straight across bangs so I can wear mine the same! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://INDIEelise.blogspot.com
You look so sweet :) Love the shoes especially!
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes. =)
ReplyDeletelove your turban and sweet shoes!
ReplyDelete<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons
Yay for a sunshiney day! :] And your bow shoes are absolutely adorable! I need to get myself some!
ReplyDeleteLove the head wrap!
ReplyDeleteCollections
The dress looks so so pretty <3
ReplyDeletehttp://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/
gorgeous dress and cute tights and the shoes are adorable
ReplyDeleteOh my, everything about this outfit is completely up my alley!! That scarf is just too adorable and those shoes...quite a win. You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteit takes 2 weeks to properly break in a shoe...wear away! ;)
ReplyDeletewooooow i like your style
ReplyDeletehttp://lamooonda.blogspot.com/
Your shoes are so dreamy!
ReplyDeleteLove your outfit.
And I wish I lived near a Marshals :)
i wish i could just walk out in the street and not get hit by the massive amount of cars on the road i live off of. i love how you can make standing in the middle of the street look just downright amazing.
ReplyDeleteyour tights and scarf are perfect together - i love how it just ties everything together.
those shose are really cute - i had a similar pair (although only one bow) from target years ago that i loved.
also your makeup is stunning!
<3 katherine fashion.kitkatherine.com
You are freaking gorgeous, and of course the style looks amazing!!! :) Loving the style!! and dress!! :) xoxo MUMU def following you, come follow if you would like!
ReplyDeletewww.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com
That dress is super pretty! I really like your head wrap. Is it just a scarf that you tied?
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
I simply wish I were as stylish as you.
ReplyDeleteI simply wish I were as stylish as you.
ReplyDeletethis is one of my favorite outfits. the tights, the shoes (they will break in), the scarf, the dress...everything! i also love your blog and am so happy i discovered it. newest follower!
ReplyDeletemy goodness lady, you are absolutely stunning!! gorgeous outfit too! hurray for sunshine!
ReplyDelete