2.07.2012

Messy Bun Hair Tutorial

Hello friends!
Today I'm sharing a sweet & simple hair tutorial.
In case you haven't noticed...high, messy buns are SUPER popular right now.
That makes me happy because they're so adorable and SO easy and quick.

I know most of you probably already know how to do this.
BUT...my excuse is this:
This is my first hair tutorial and my husband (the master of photography for most of what you see on my blog) is still sick,
so I couldn't bear to see him suffer through me trying to figure out a complicated hairstyle!

The result is this!




Like I said...simple & sweet, right?
So if you're rushing out the door tomorrow morning
and don't have time to fix your hair...try this gem ;)

20 comments:

  1. Awesome! This look is pretty on you. My hair is at an awkward length and I have started wearing it up but it gets old fast. I'll have to try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as my hair grows out, I am doing this! I love your cute head scarf too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look darling. I love your turban. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still trying to master the perfect messy bun! Usually I just twist it all up with a hairband but it isn't quite as big as I'd like. I'll have to give this method a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need lots more simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!! My hair is nowhere near as long so I always do a low messy. I like that this is something to work towards. I never would have known to tease...such a good tip. Loving the look finished off with that darling headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to try this now. Thank you for sharing. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's just the way I do my hair :D Love it on you, looks so cute and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i used to cry and cry when my hair was too short to pull this look off. i love it Christen and wear it weekly, awesome tutorial. please do more!!! plus you are just darling to see, also reminds me i am in need of a fringe trim. yours looks uh-mazing! hope the hubs feels better soon. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So simple and cute! And I LOVE that you added an adorable scarf! :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff. I'm wishing for longer haisr again now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and simple =) love the head band =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute and easy to do tutorial! Awww, your husband is so sweet :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete