2.14.2012

Love Me, Love Me

Happy Love Day!!
Tim & I exchanged gifts this afternoon..which were the best!!
Tim gave me the sweetest handmade card AND got me a fancy new Ipod, since mine was bitin' the dust!
And I gave him a jacket from H&M. It looks so great on him.
I'm pretty sure it was made especially for him by someone at the H&M headquarters ;)

Then we got dressed up an went out to a fancy dinner in the early evening.



We went to our favorite restaurant, Bartlett's.
It's kind of out in the middle of nowhere in Beverly Shores, Indiana.
My friend Ashton used to work there and she introduced me to this amazing little gem!
It has such a great atmosphere and (of course) amazing food!
Oh, and my all-time favorite bottle of raspberry deliciousness ;)

I hope you all had a beautiful day full of love.
Whether you were celebrating the love of a husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, or simply
celebrating the love of your closest friends and family, know that every bit of love you have experienced today is so valuable.

Xo,
Christen

22 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! I wish I would have taken pictures today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post Christen, I'm glad you and your man had a great day!

    xo
    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for love and this super sweet and cute post :)

    Your dress is adorable!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you two are an adorable couple! and that raspberry drink looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post--and a beautiful message! It's important to treasure every bit of love. Both of your outfits are splendid and I'm sure you had a wonderful time! <3 Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you two are adorable. And i completely love your dress!

    xoxo mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine's Day! Going out to celebrate is always so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! You look so perfect together. I didn't know you had Framboise there it's a belgian beer (I'm Belgian and it is my favourite) and I could not find any other Belgian Beers than Stella Artois :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very sweet! your dress screams valetine's day and tim looks handsome with his vest and tie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had a lovely Valentine's day!
    I love your dress so much!!

    Girls that glitter love the dark
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. you both look wonderful, love the photo of you together

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you had a great Valentine's day! Your dress is perfectly festive and I must say, your blog is great! I am totally inspired by your outfits (and hair, and makeup!) So quirky! All of that to say, I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you two are presh! glad to see the day was extra lovely. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are adorable! Love both of your styles!!! HOpe you had a wonderful date!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suchh an adorable blog! I'm a new follower :)
    You guys are so cute!
    Thanks for checking out my blog
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a wonderful day. You both look fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love that red dress! a perfect valentine dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. suh-weet! could you guys be any cuter? man, i adore your dress Christen, it's de-lovely. getting glimpses into your pretty home is always an extra treat too. happy belated V-day! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete