2.16.2012

Darling, You Send Me

I've had this lovely song in my head all day.
I LOVE Sam Cooke so very much! His voice is so smooth and magical.
It was the perfect soundtrack to our low-key day.

Here are some photos from today!
Tim & I both had a day off, so we ran some errands, cleaned our place up, and had some delicious meals together!

Go on and have a listen to this pretty, pretty song ;)









My favorite details? Yep. You guessed it..
The braided "headband" and my glittery heart brooch.
Let me tell ya...wearing a super bright and glittery heart all day makes everything more beautiful!

Oh, and I've been featured as blogger of the month on the beautiful Time After Tea blog!
Have a look!

Have a lovely evening, friends!

19 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this song. i love it! new favorite. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brooch is lovely... and gives a DIY feel to it! Would you make a DIY brooch similar to this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brooch and braided hairband too!

    Congrats on your feature, 'Time After Tea' is one of my favourite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great blog. I just found it and I am so glad that I did. Everything is so cute and you are so pretty. Love your hair.

    -Mandy
    http://graceandviola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the cutest Christen, i adore this song and it really is the prettiest song :) perfect for this post too! love the hair braid :).

    congrats again girl on winning the giveaway for the crochet jacket! :)

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ug, why can't I look this great every day?! You always look perfect, Miss Christen! :) LOVE the hair and heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cutest heart pin! your blog always brightens my day! and i LOVE rhat song, oldies are the best!

    xo,
    steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! I really love your blouse too <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous, love the braid head band and the glittery heart, its just all so cute! may I ask what camera/lens and editing software you use? you pictures are bril!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos! Love the first one especially...and the sons's fantastic!


    Take a look

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah, all the hearts make me happiest! total 100 watts of brightness is what this post brings. between your uber cute outfit and the pic of you two i just love the whole experience. um and the days plans sounded perfect, hope these types of relaxing times continued throughout the whole weekend!

    congrats on the feature, so good!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute outfit. I love your braided hair. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahhh you are so freaking adorable! i love your hair and am totally going to try the braided headband today!!

    new follower, hi :)

    ReplyDelete