2.21.2012

A Sweet, Sweet Baby Shower!

This past Saturday, my Mom & I hosted a baby shower for my twin sister & her husband!
They are expecting their baby boy Mid-March. It's getting so close, we can't believe it!

We decided to throw a shower at Kylie & Matt's beautiful apartment.
It's a beautiful, sunny place with lovely hardwood floors
and plenty of pretty decorations Kylie has put together the past year they've lived there.
We made cupcakes with cute little flags, spinach & feta quiche, mini veggie pizzas,
fruit salad, fresh green salad, and chocolate & raspberry cake!
We played some games, painted some onesies, and took lots of photos!
It was SO much fun getting all of our friends & family together to celebrate the new baby boy who will be here before we know it!







The adorable parents-to-be!




Handmade Onesie Station!






Matt & Kylie decided to have guests fill out these "Wishes For Baby Burrowes" cards.

They took a polaroid of each person who filled one out, and they're going to make a book out of it to show their son one day!
How amazing is that?!



I can't wait to meet my new nephew!
I'm sure I'll post countless pictures of the little guy ;)

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

27 comments:

  1. What an adorable shower! I love the set up and all the fun activities. The onesie decorating is such a fun idea :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! congrats to your Sister :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! :)

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww looks like it was the perfect wee party! PS Love the Made in New Zealand jug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've given me some great ideas. I'm a twin and my twin is expecting in late July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! And the food looks incredible. Looks like a delightful gathering :)

    http://INDIEelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the perfect baby shower, from the food to the onesies and pictures with wishes, it's all so beautiful and heartfelt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my boyfriend's sister in law is having a baby in may, so i'm looking for inspirations for her baby shower. this is very sweet and i love all those little special touches. and the raspberry and chocolate cake... oh, my favorite combination ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh this has to be one of the most darling baby showers I've ever seen<3

    xo
    dearest-lou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun time! I love the dessert spread.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this so much! Need to pin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww! your sis is lucky to have you guys. what a sweet shower. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness what an awesome unique shower...lucky lucky sister and you are a wonderful sister for being part of it! Love the shirt painting and wishes...<3

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous little shower!!! The set-up was perfect, the onsie idea was adorable, and the polaroid book is SUCH a fab idea!!! Love everything in this post. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! I love the cupcake stand, and milk pitcher with flowers, and just about everything else at this party! It looks like such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw, looks like such a lovely time. you're a great sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you guys did an amazing job on this shower! I absolutely love it. and Kylie is such an adorable pregnant gal! :) all
    the love and sweet wishes in the world to mama and papa and little boy. I hope you all enjoy this time of anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything was so pretty! You did a wonderful job! I really loved the 'Wishes for baby' cards and the parts I could read from ones you shown made me cry! =) I hope he arrives safe & sound, and I'm sure you both will make a great Auntie & Uncle!!
    Take care,
    Nikki from Scotland xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you planned this baby shower. It's really interesting. And I would like to do this someday. =)



    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. How did you make the sencils for the onsies? I scoured the Internet and have not found any that cute! Also what kind of paint did you use? Thank you for the cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did you make the sencils for the onsies? I scoured the Internet and have not found any that cute! Also what kind of paint did you use? Thank you for the cute post!

    ReplyDelete