4.08.2012

Classic Black


I usually tend to wear lots of color, but yesterday I felt like wearing a classic black outfit.
But I couldn't resist a pop of color with the red scarf ;)
This is what I wore on an evening dinner/coffee date with Tim.






My friends opened up their own cafe in Chesterton, Indiana. It's called Simple Days and it's incredible!
We met up with some friends and checked it out for the first time last night.

The coffee was wonderful, as was the company.
It's so amazing to live in a place with lots of creative, talented people.
These guys are the best coffee makers ever. Hands down.

Happy Easter to you all!

14 comments:

  1. That is very cute (the belt on your leg)..
    Happy Easter to you too :)
    xo
    Minnie
    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you've done with the belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is beautiful, i love your outfit posts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy easter! I love your outfit. Shorts over tights is one of my favourite things to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The comment you left on my blog was the sweetest thing ever...! I would love to meet you too! :) I feel like we would be fast friends.

    You look so chic in all black! and I adore what you did with your boots...i need to try it cuz you look awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You seem like you would be so fun to hang out with, haha. :) And very cool, putting a belt on your shoe like that! I want to try that, it looks fantastic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, you're stunning! I love how you wore your belt round your ankle!! I've won belts round my wrists before...

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. the belt on the boots was GENIUS. Jennybodell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH SO ADORABLE! You totally rock the black.
    I also really really really like your hair.
    Glad I came across your blog! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. you have one of the most unique, cutest styles EVER. love this. soo much.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow. you have one of the most unique, cutest styles EVER. love this. soo much.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this outfit, the belt really adds a lil sum-ing, sum-ing to the outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos! i love how you dressed up your boots :)

    - aimee
    DIY Blog : SwellMayde

    ReplyDelete