4.11.2012

Twin Style : All About the Jackets

My twin Kylie and I had another fun "Twin Style" shoot today!
We were able to go out to breakfast together this morning, which was so great.
Afterwards, we went out to a pretty willow tree near my place. The lighting was so lovely.
There are lots of photos (again!). It's just so fun to take photos together.
We tend to get a bit carried away ;)

We both found our jackets at the thrift store the other day.
Kylie has been searching for the perfect denim jacket for a while now. I would say she scored big with this gem!
And my jacket totally reminds me of a flight attendant's.
My Mom works for Southwest as a flight attendant, so I though I'd make her proud in this faux-stewardess-number.

(Also...this first photo...Funny? To us, yes. Nerdy? Oh yeah. haha)







Christen's details: jacket, blouse, skirt: thrifted, shoes: Cotton On, bag: Jo Totes








Kylie's details: jacket, purse, shorts: thrifted, shirt: Love Nail Tree, necklace: Hunter Gatherer, shoes: Kohls

I hope you enjoyed our second version of Twin Style!
Kylie is kiiiind of into doing these posts, so expect more ;)

Have a beautiful day!

12 comments:

  1. You are the thrifting queen! I am DYING to own everything you are wearing! Its all styled wonderfully!
    But really both of you, amazing looks :)


    xo
    http://INDIEelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love them! You both look awesome and it's neat to see the similarities and differences in your styles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! The first picture is awesome. I have been looking for a denim jacket like that for quite some time now... Love both outfits, although/because they're so different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the styles. Totally wonderful denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your top and your twins minty shorts :)!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are just adorable and are equally stunning! Love these twin style posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute outfits! I love going to thrift stores and finding little treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thrifting girls! I like the jackets :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nerdtastic first pic. You guys have such different styles, but despite looking the same you both look awesome in your own seperate looks. Keep these posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you both have such different (and great) personal styles!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. http://shoploud.blogspot.com/

    LOVE THE JACKET AND THE SHADES

    ReplyDelete