4.12.2012

A Perfect Little Day




Okay...okay. I'll admit that these photos are over a week old. I kind of forgot about them, to be honest!
I finished the last book in The Hunger Games series about a week ago.
I don't want to give anything away for those of you who are still reading it, but I'll just say I was pretty content with the way things ended.
It's definitely worth your time to finish the series ;)

And here are some photos from today for you.
Tim and I went out to our favorite ice cream spot this afternoon!
We rode our bikes into downtown Valparaiso and indulged in some local goodness.


Tim ordered a double-scoop cone with blueberry cheesecake and peach.
And I got a double-scoop with mint chocolate chip and birthday cake.
Although we did share in order to fully indulge in the deliciousness ;)

Happy Thursday!
Go read a good book and eat some ice cream.

19 comments:

  1. beautiful post. whimsical, as always! and i love the second photo. it's definitely the cutest hunger games photo i've ever seen. aaaand the ice cream : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these pictures just adorable?! The ice cream is making my mouth water...yuuum!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the absolute cutest in the Hunger Games pictures...your expression is priceless! Not to mention you always have the most adorable little edited touches in your pictures! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love your pink and girly aesthetic! i need to start reading more :)

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi... the photos are still lovely even if they're a week old. Not sure if I'm gonna read/see the Hunger Games but I just finished Dark Secrets from Michael Hjorth / Hans Rosenfeldt. Pure awesomeness!

    Laura =)

    http://laurakraemer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun photos!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ice cream and the cute little font! Love your blog!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my that ice cream looks good. Great picture of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blueberry cheesecake ice cream?? sounds like heaven1

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are just the most adorable! now I craving ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful shirt!The bow is to die for.
    I have just started reading the first book of the series and i'm really excited about it.

    Hugs,
    E.

    Lovely blog! new fan!:)

    ReplyDelete

  12. Really like your blog!
    A wonderful post!

    Have you got an account in instagram?
    If yes, write me your name!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh those ice creams look delicious! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good taste and grace for the fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your photos. I just read the first book and as soon as this semester ends, I am going to read the rest. Sooooo good! That ice cream look super yummy! I always get Birthday Cake if it is available!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog - it's whimsical, and just as sugary as those ice cream cones.

    lovely xx


    sending you happy spells

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete