4.03.2012

Insta-Life

My sister and her husband got an iphone the other day.
They've officially joined the "cool kids club".
So we've been snapping photos of the cutest little baby in town.
Seth is so darn cute. See for yourselves....


I'll be doing more of these (stolen) instagram posts in the future ;)
Kylie and I are together so much anyway...I feel like she won't mind me using some of her photos from our adventures.
Plus, she can't deny me my aunt-given right to brag about my adorable little nephew!

I hope you're all having a beautiful week!

8 comments:

  1. He is adorable! Now you need to join the instagram family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are priceless! I'm glad you've started (kind of?) instagramming!

    love it!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness, what a little sweetheart! he is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nephews are the best- adorable and you can hand them back when they cry! Lovely pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nephew is so so cute, lovely photos <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaaaat...Kylie just had a baby? She does NOT look like she did!

    ReplyDelete