4.06.2012

My, What A Windy Day!

What's going on up there, you crazy weather?!
One day it's perfectly sunny & warm, and the next it's windy & freezing!
Make up your mind, darn it.

This day was particularly cold and windy.
Luckily I had my trusted faux-leather bomber jacket to keep me warm.
Although a dress was probably not the best choice for a windy day. For obvious reasons.
Tim and I found this alley to take photos in. It sheltered us from the wind (and dress-flying-up incidents) for the most part.
Also, how amazing is that american flag mural on the wall?!
I've driven past this spot a thousand times and never noticed it until yesterday.










Well I hope you all have an amazing Good Friday and a Happy Easter weekend!
I'm thinking some chocolate and quality family time is in order for me ;)

14 comments:

  1. And a "Good Friday" to you too!! :) you look gorgeous! As always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of adding button detailing to an old sweater like that!! I know what I'll be doing to make the most of this extended winter :)

    xo,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That idea of cintage buttons is wonderful! I'm sure Thrifted finds will get an update in my wardrobe now with funky buttons as well! Lovely purple!!! Oh, don't feel too bad, the weather over here in NorCal has been decidedly awful as well lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your coat! i might need to check out target and see if they possibly have one left on clearance!! happy friday and happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are SO perfect - I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love your style* Your skirt looks awesome^
    See my blog and maybe we can follow each other!
    xoxo, telmasofiia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your make up in this, and your hair too. The accessories are so pretty and I adore the whole outfit!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this!! and those buttons are too cute!! :) Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really pretty, i love your make up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit look simple and so lovely on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the vintage buttons on the sweater, how cute!!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that jacket!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete