6.11.2012

Flightless Bird

Well, well, well. We meet again on this lovely Monday morning!
I trust you all had amazing weekends.
The weather has been HOT, HOT, HOT in Indiana lately.
I'm really not complaining though - I enjoy some sunshine and warm skin.
It's good for the heart, I think ;)

Tim took these photos on our evening walk.
Having a dog is the perfect excuse to get out every evening for quality time aaaaand....blog photos ;)
I'm not gonna lie...I was being kind of a baby near the end of this shoot.
I was standing near this building. In the dirt. With spiders. And those spiders thought it would be fun to crawl up my leg.
That's when I lost it. I shrieked like a little girl and told Tim "It's fine! We got enough pictures, I'm sure!" (Even though we obviously hadn't...haha)
And being the champion husband that Tim is, he told me it was alright and that he'd shoot a few more and we'd be done.
And sure enough, the man snapped some perfect photos so quickly!
What a guy, what a guy.
Ok. Enough silly stories about spiders that weren't that big or scary.
Take a look at the photos, folks!

Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine on Grooveshark
(This song is beautiful. Even though it's on the Twilight soundtrack. Actually, I'll go out on a limb and say that's a pretty darn good soundtrack.)










Dress: Target, Bow: Hunter Gatherer, Shoes: Urban Outfitters,
Necklace & earrings: Antique store, Bracelets: Forever 21


I wish you could have seen the "freak-out" moment with the spiders.
Would have been a good/embarrassing photo!

I hope you're all geared up for your Monday adventures!
Have a beautiful day. Here's to a great week ahead of us!

12 comments:

  1. i still listen to this soundtrack in my car haha! love this dress and the close up with your floral bow, so pretty. wish i could rock the vibrant red..i tried! it makes your eye color look even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is SOOOOOO pretty! I love love love it ^^ Your dress is really cute too :)

    What a girl wouldn't do for blogphoto's! I once nearly fell in a pond, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so stunning, lady! i really love your dress. i may have to stop by target and pick one up myself, actually...!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous dress, gorgeous hair! your blog is simply a delight. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to listen to this song before i dated my bf and it would make me think of him. then it was his ringtone. i loveeeee it! love! and what a gorgeous dress!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I'm surprised that dress is from Target!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earrings, they make your hair pop - even more! Can you please send your husband to train my husband in photo taking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He did a great job taking those photos! They look so beautiful and dreamy :)

    Oh, and I'm in love with your sweet dress, it has the perfect pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the photos turned out so great, despite the spiders!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know what? I LOVE that soundtrack, the music is amazing (and this song is lovely too). Who cares if it's from Twilight anyway?
    YOu look gorgeous and I love the striped dress + the floral hair bow.

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel like I always miss a lot of your posts. I love this dress so much!! And I hope it's not weird, I've been perusing through your posts a lot! I seriously just love everything about your style.

    ReplyDelete