6.07.2012

She's A Rainbow

Woah! Yep. That's me in these photos. Say hello to my brand new RED HAIR!
I'm pretty excited about it.
I'll be honest...the first day I was pretty unsure of it.
I haven't seen my hair any other color besides brown in so long.
(Well, I don't know if my blonde highlights back when I was 14 count...)
But I've been itching to do something different with my hair.
And I figured I should just do it!
It took some getting used to, but I'm really loving it now.
She's a Rainbow by The Rolling Stones on Grooveshark
(Kylie suggested that I title this post "She's A Rainbow", inspired by this Stones song.)











So yeah. There it is. My crazy new 'do!
I hope you all enjoy it. I understand if you need to get used to it like I did though ;) Jk, jk.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Make some crazy plans & do something you've never done before.

26 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it, but as a fellow red head I guess i'm slightly biased :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red hair is so fun! I love it. But I'm also a bit biased too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best people have red hair (also biased ha) ;) It looks lovely one you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très jolie blog!
    J'aime beaucoup votre nouvelle couleur de cheveux!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! it suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey red! looks awesome, love the light in these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks AMAZING! You have some serious gutts girl. Thats the sort of thing i would love to do but would be way to scared.

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah, the red hair looks SO GOOD. I've been wanting to dye my hair red the past month or so, and seeing this just makes me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it. I wish I was brave enough to color my hair an awesome color like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I loveee the new hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just recently became a red head too! :) it's fun, huh? still getting used to it but i think it's here to stay a while. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i just recently became a red head too! :) it's fun, huh? still getting used to it but i think it's here to stay a while. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like it! I always get the urge to dye my hair, but after it turning a weird red/purple when my best friend tried to dye it a brown/auburn in high school I have steered clear of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It suits you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am feeling a much needed change in the hair department too. You are totally rocking this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY for red!!! So wan't to take the plunge myself and just go for it haha It looks so great on you and with your skin tone pretty lady!

    xo
    Lizzie

    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the red on you, you also have perfect eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am absolutely in love with your new hair Christen. Seriously, red is amazing on you!! Also, your outfit is too cute. I love those leather shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I totally love your outfit! I need those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where did you go to get it colored? I live in Valpo too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What brand hair dye did you use! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete