6.06.2012

Life's An Adventure


More Adventurous by Rilo Kiley on Grooveshark






Shirt & slip: We The Free/Free People, bracelets: F21, Boots: Macy's, Bunny necklace: Foxes NZ

While we were walking to breakfast, we stumbled on this little street fair in town.
All of the local restaurants had a booth set up with food.
There were local crafts, honey, popcorn (FYI: Valparaiso is home of the one and only popcorn genius, Orville Redenbacher!),
and a little flower nursery with tons of pretty petals.






Such a perfect day!
Oh, and these photos were taken a few days ago.
Those of you who follow me on instagram have seen the new change in my hair.
But for those of you who haven't...let me just say it's quite a change ;)
But being adventurous is what life's all about, isn't it?
I'll share photos soon.

Have a perfect Wednesday evening, my dear blog friends.

15 comments:

  1. Such pretty pics and I LOVE your headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so pretty and i love all the photos

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in these photos is so soft and gorgeous :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos!
    Now I am off to stalk your instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always look so gorgeous :) i love your headband. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely! I love the lighting in the first few shots

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin pretty lady!! The headband and lighting are esp amazing. Can't wait to see your new hair...I am itchin for a change soo bad! I am over my natural color and my hair-coloring ban lol I am thinking of going red...eeeep! :)

    xo
    Lizzie


    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look absolutely pretty!!! i love the pictures!!!

    http://hedonistdrive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always post the prettiest pictures! I especially love the fourth one.
    Beautiful!
    Looked like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popcorn genius? Popcorn is my secret weakness. Tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is one of my most favorite outfits ever! You looks beautiful and I just love the top and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit of course but love that your husband is wearing an Ascend the Hill shirt. Love that band!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your style! Such an inspiration! <3

    -Reyna

    giveherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete