8.28.2012

Insta-Life!

Here are a few photos from last week.
There's been lots of sewing and hanging out and coffee drinking.
The best kind of life ;)



1. My favorite burger place in Chicago, Kuma's Corner.
2. Iced coffee & a new NYLON magazine.
3. Making pretty blue clothing tags.
4. My sewing station in our living room (and Casey peeking into the shot!)
5. Trying to go on morning/afternoon runs more often.
6. My sweet kiwi friend Rachel and my sister Kylie.
7. Sending out pretty packages.
8. Pink nails & a baby blue dress.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, that package is really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love instagram pictures <3 These are so real and I can meet more bloggers <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun tidbits of your week! Also, congrats on Modcloth's Blogger of the moment! :)

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I need that copy of NYLON! my favorite magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah that's your sister???!! I was thinking that you had dyed your hair blonde! Wow, you look so very alike. Sounds like a great and relaxing week!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops I thought I already followed you on Instagram - following now! @seekingstyle

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove kuma's...hope you didn't have to wait too long!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh fun photos! My greatest obsession this summer has been Starbucks iced coffee with sweetener and cream! lol

    xo
    Lizzie


    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete