Yep. I think I may have mentioned it once or twice before.
Here are some shots from around our place on this cozy, rainy day.





Timothy & I are enjoying a relaxing day together.
We had a friend over for brunch today and now we're drinking coffee and watching silly tv.
There is nothing better than days like today.
Beautiful photos. Those kinds of days are the best!!
ReplyDeletexox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com
Beautiful pictures:)=
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks like such a cute, cozy place!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
ah soo much amazing jewelry :)
ReplyDeleteYour apartment is so insanely adorable, I can't believe it ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the huge portrait behind your sewing machine!
ReplyDeleteThe Occasional Indulgence
Love the bunting! And super cute earring collection!
ReplyDeletehttp://liberatedbylkc.blogspot.co.nz/
Love it! Great lighting too friend!
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks like such a happy, cozy place!
ReplyDelete-Kati
wow this looks amazing! :)
ReplyDeletei wish mine looked like this!
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
I love that bunting!
ReplyDeleteBecky
xx
that painting is perfect <3
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous it's in your apartment ;)
beautiful photos, love the painting in the second photo and the way you hang the pots :)
ReplyDeleteDress To Cook Blog
beautiful photos, love the painting in the second photo and the way you hang the pots :)
ReplyDeleteDress To Cook Blog
Can you come decorate my place?
ReplyDelete