6.17.2013

Picnic Love!

I'm pretty sure I could get used to having a picnic every evening. It's so nice to get outside and eat (although this particular picnic only consisted of iced coffee and cake pops!). Tim and I are just savoring our quality time together. Once I start school in the fall I know things will be busy, busy, busy and I'll miss days like these when we have nothing on our agenda but to lay in the park for hours at a time. I love being productive, but I also appreciate days when I don't have anything to do but to spend time with people I love. And today was one of those days.










Top, skirt, shoes: Thrifted | Hat: UO | Sunnies: Modcloth | Earring: My Grandmother's | Bag: Old Faithful Vintage

I hope you all had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day! And hopefully Monday was good to you as well ;) Have a beautiful evening, ladies (and any gents who might be reading!).

11 comments:

  1. We love picnics too, I just wish the weather would warm up a little :) Cool hat, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos (beautiful lighting), and I love your outfit. I definitely need to go on a real picnic soon!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, we celebrate dad's day on this saturday :) ha :)
    you look stunning honey <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend and I have been trying to go on a picinic for almost 6 years! Talk about putting things off lol. Looks like fun :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love those photos so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    These photos are so lovely and dreamy and really capture the magic of such a picnic1

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seems you spent lovely time <3 I love how you look like! So amazing , yay!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaawww how fun to have a picnic!!! And you are looking super cute in that outfit, loving the plaid top.

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete