








Top, skirt, shoes: Thrifted | Hat: UO | Sunnies: Modcloth | Earring: My Grandmother's | Bag: Old Faithful Vintage
I hope you all had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day! And hopefully Monday was good to you as well ;) Have a beautiful evening, ladies (and any gents who might be reading!).
Looks like a lovely day! Cute hat!
ReplyDeleteThe Occasional Indulgence
We love picnics too, I just wish the weather would warm up a little :) Cool hat, Becca
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty photos (beautiful lighting), and I love your outfit. I definitely need to go on a real picnic soon!
ReplyDeletexox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com
Aw, we celebrate dad's day on this saturday :) ha :)
ReplyDeleteyou look stunning honey <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
My boyfriend and I have been trying to go on a picinic for almost 6 years! Talk about putting things off lol. Looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteMabel
Life of Mabel
Milex loves it
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Love those photos so much
ReplyDeleteSUPER!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words on my last post!
ReplyDeleteThese photos are so lovely and dreamy and really capture the magic of such a picnic1
Have a great day,
-Kati
It seems you spent lovely time <3 I love how you look like! So amazing , yay!
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
Aaawww how fun to have a picnic!!! And you are looking super cute in that outfit, loving the plaid top.
ReplyDeletewww.thejoyoffashionblog.com