







Shorts: c/o Electric Frenchie | Backpack: UO | Sunnies: Modcloth | Shirt: Gift | Shoes: Thrifted | Bottle Necklace: c/o Free People
We had a wonderful morning! I think it's going to become a Saturday morning tradition. Tim and I have pretty much eaten all of our strawberries already, so we'll need to replenish this weekend!
Don't you just LOVE a good Farmers Market?
Love the friendship bracelets, those are too cute! Your hair looks lovely, it's getting so long.
ReplyDeleteteapotsandbelles.blogspot.com
That shade of pastel blue looks so good paired with your ginger hair :)
ReplyDeleteWonderul hair!
ReplyDeletehttp://valentinemarierose.blogspot.com/
Really niceee :)
ReplyDeleteyes! friendship bracelets! these photos turned out great :D We should really make this a weekly tradition!
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool to know you two are twins. Love the bracelets and your shorts and blouse. Yes, I do love a good Farmers Market.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute outfit! Love your backpack!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
Suce lovely colors!
ReplyDeleteDress To Cook Blog
Those bracelets are so cute!
ReplyDeleteP.s. I recently saw a commercial and I could've swore I saw you in it! It looked just like you anyways. I think it was a yogurt commercial? haha maybe not.
-Kate
Gah - everything from your bag to your bow is perfect. You always look flawless :-)
ReplyDeleteI could spend all day at our farmer's market. It's such an addicting thing!
oh my <3 how stunning is your look *_* it's my favourite of yours so far! you look genius <3
ReplyDeletehttp://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
♥
Adorable outfit! Absolutely love these colors. I need to start doing more trips to our local farmers market. Thanks for the inspiration! xo
ReplyDeleteadorable p;ics, I looove <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun outfit. Love the bow in your hair! Thanks for sharing. Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com
ReplyDeletewow I absolutely love both your shorts and your backpack, so feminine and pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteDrawing Dreaming
love farmer's markets!
ReplyDeleteloving the colors
ReplyDelete