







Dress & Necklace: c/o Free People | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Thrifted | Purse: c/o Handbag Heaven
I could wear Free People all day, everyday. Do yourself a favor and get a pretty lace dress for summer. And some jewelry while you're at it too. I'm pretty sure it'll make your summer the textbook definition of magical.
Have a beautiful evening, my darling friends!
Beautiful pictures! I love that dress!
ReplyDeleteYou look SO BEAUTIFUL in this dress!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is THE PERFECT summer dress!
ReplyDeleteI love the length :D
Gorgeous dress! Such a fantastic color for summer!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful everything! I love the dress, your hair & the photos :D
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely dress!
ReplyDeletexo Jennifer
http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com
That dress is goooorgeous, and you look beautiful in it! Great color for you. I love the necklace and the bag, too! So so pretty. I can see how you wouldn't be able to be in a bad mood in an outfit like this! :)
ReplyDeletexox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com
I could wear free people all day everyday too... in fact I almost do haha that dress is stunning on you and these pictures are indeed magical!
ReplyDeleteThat dress is gorgeous and you look so pretty in it! great colour on you :)
ReplyDeletePitch perfect summer style
ReplyDeleteThat dress is so beautiful on you! I love the necklace and the photos you took. just gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/
your dress is so pretty x
ReplyDeletethe dress looks beautiful on you! x
ReplyDeleteI'm dying over this dress- the color, the length, it's adorable!
ReplyDeleteLovely!!!! you look adorable!!!
ReplyDeletewww.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com
What a pretty dress!
ReplyDeleteBecky
xx
Oh gosh, I wouldn't blame you! That dress is absolutely adorable! Especially when paired with that hat! ;)
ReplyDeletexo TJ