6.06.2013

There's Magic In The Air

Well today is just lovely. But in this dress, I'm pretty sure I couldn't have a bad day if I tried. It's so perfect for warm summer days. I don't wear long dresses much, but when I do I remember how much I adore them (especially on hot summer days). You can frolic around and not worry about a thing. This dress is definitely going to be a summer staple for me.









Dress & Necklace: c/o Free People | Hat: Urban Outfitters | Shoes: Thrifted | Purse: c/o Handbag Heaven

I could wear Free People all day, everyday. Do yourself a favor and get a pretty lace dress for summer. And some jewelry while you're at it too. I'm pretty sure it'll make your summer the textbook definition of magical.

Have a beautiful evening, my darling friends!


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO BEAUTIFUL in this dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is THE PERFECT summer dress!
    I love the length :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dress! Such a fantastic color for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful everything! I love the dress, your hair & the photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is goooorgeous, and you look beautiful in it! Great color for you. I love the necklace and the bag, too! So so pretty. I can see how you wouldn't be able to be in a bad mood in an outfit like this! :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could wear free people all day everyday too... in fact I almost do haha that dress is stunning on you and these pictures are indeed magical!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is gorgeous and you look so pretty in it! great colour on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so beautiful on you! I love the necklace and the photos you took. just gorgeous!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress looks beautiful on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying over this dress- the color, the length, it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!!!! you look adorable!!!

    www.thebluecurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty dress!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh, I wouldn't blame you! That dress is absolutely adorable! Especially when paired with that hat! ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete