6.04.2013

Star Bright

Yesterday Timothy and I had a sweet picnic in the park. We bought sushi and took our picnic blanket down to a pretty park downtown. It was a beautiful, mild evening with a slight chill in the air. Which was perfect because I got to wear my new sweater from the beautiful Fancy Treehouse shop. It was like Christmas in my mailbox when it arrived yesterday!







Sweater: Fancy Treehouse | Sunnies: Modcloth | Necklace: c/o Free People | Bag: Jo Totes | Shoes, Shorts, Head Scarf: Thrifted

After dinner, we walked to a cute little popcorn/ice cream shop nearby. We bought the most delicious "Toffee Paradise" popcorn. I love a good popcorn + chocolate combination. Add toffee to an already perfect combination?! Divine. We went back home and indulged in our popcorn treat while watching a cheesy kids movie (101 Dalmations...haha!). 

Today should be equally as perfect! The sun is shining and I've got afternoon plans with some best friends after I get some studying done.

Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    You are so gorgeous and your outfit so absolutely cool! There's nothing better than a good star sweater. Also loving your hair!
    Hope this afternoon was as good as your day yesterday!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like yuor accessorize :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day!!! I love different popcorn flavours. There have been so many good ideas on pinterest lately. I was at a get together recently that used a couple of the recipes; they had marshmallow, peppermint, carmel, and cheddar. The marshmallow was the best though. I love that shop too! So many beautiful things, but so many of them are sold out. So sad! I'm glad I'm not the only one who indulges in a good disney movie from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an absolutely lovely day! And that popcorn sounds deliiiiicious. You look gorgeous here, especially in that second photo! So pretty!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty necklace!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Free People necklace is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, Christen! cute sweater and necklace. i really like the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable. I love your scarf and sunnies!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete