5.30.2013

The Good Life








Dress: Cotton On | Hat & Backpack (similar): Urban Outfitters | Shoes, belt, bracelets: Thrifted 

Our neighborhood is a wonderful place to ride bikes. There is an elementary school nearby, which means that kids are always yelling and playing and laughing. It kind of brings out your inner child. When I was a kid, I used to ride with no hands...and no feet sometimes, too! I'd put my feet up on the middle bar and coast down a hill, letting the bike do all the work. Nowadays, I'd be too terrified to do that. Riding with no hands was thrilling enough for me!

I'm very excited about this summer. I've decided to go back to school and finish off my degree in Photography! I am taking some classes at a local college this summer, then going back to Columbia College Chicago in September. I am beyond thrilled. I've been wanting to go back for years, but traveling and working have kept me so busy. And now I'm finally doing it...Hallelujah!

Well I'm off to enjoy some froyo and a dinner out with friends. Life if just so wonderful, isn't it?

16 comments:

  1. Perfect outfit, with all the accesoires! It looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a degree in photography??! oh wow must be fun! good luck on going back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos! I want a bike so much! I keep meaning to buy an old one and do it up.

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! and thats great you are finishing your degree in photography! You def have a beautiful eye for it!

    Belle la vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for summer and bike riding and dress wearing! This is all so happy! :)

    Blessings!
    Star
    http://www.beautyandbows.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos, i absolutely LOVE the colour of your hair!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some of my favorite photos you've posted :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on deciding to go back to school!

    I wish I was more confident at riding bikes- really feel like I'm missing out

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Sooooo glad you're going back to school!! You will never regret it (says the teacher!!) and you look fantastic!! Love you - Aunt Pat and Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pictures!!! love your hat.

    http://bohemiansbanquet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck going back to school! I reckon it's a great idea. Love the shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a happy post, it has me grinning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i sincerely wish i could rock that hair color like you can.

    ReplyDelete