5.29.2013

A Perfect Summer Day




Dress: Handmade | Belt & Shoes: Thrifted | Bag: Old Faithful Vintage

 My darling sister and I snapped these photos yesterday afternoon. It was a hot and humid day, so we spent the afternoon indoors at Goodwill. We sipped iced coffee, tried on lots of shoes and dresses, and bought a few new treasures. She and her little family are moving to Nashville this summer so I'm cherishing every moment we get to spend together. We have never lived in different cities for more than a couple months. I know once she's in Nashville I'll miss these summer afternoons taking photos and thrifting together.

I'm off to enjoy my Wednesday off! Timothy and I have a bike ride planned and possibly a picnic later on. It stormed last night, so there's a slight chill in the air. Perfect for a bike riding, picnicing day ;)

3 comments:

  1. So jealous og hot & humid right now, it's cold & wet over here.
    You look so perfect in that dress, I wish I had the courage to wear strapless anything, this dress really makes me want to.

    Enjoy your day off!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and cute! I love the red belt with your little strapless dress. I hope you enjoy your time with your sister while she's still in town!

    ReplyDelete