5.27.2013

Like An American

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my American readers!
I hope you all have a long weekend and tons of cookouts and family time planned.

This outfit was from a couple days ago when Tim and I rode our bikes to the park where we got married.
We walked off the main path a bit and took photos in the forest because, well...why not?

There was a wedding rehearsal going on while we were there.
A few little girls in pretty white dresses ran by and watched us take photos
(which was sweet, but also a bit embarrassing! haha)

 
 

Romper & Leggings: Free People | Cardigan & Boots: Thrifted | Scarf: Red Current (NZ) | Sunnies: Modcloth
  American

Have a beautiful day!


12 comments:

  1. I really like how you tied the scarf around your neck, and your hair is fabulous!

    The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a solid outfit.
    only reason to be afraid of the woods...deer ticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are your sunglasses from? LOve them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song and you perfectly look like I imagine a girl for video clip to the song <3 So amazing <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair like that!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LindsayK - I totally forgot to add my outfit detail links - They're from Modcloth! I added the link above ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun scarf! Lovin this casual look, dear!

    Blessings!
    Star
    www.beautyandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love your romper paired with the neck scarf. Your sunglasses are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are awesome, and in your bicycling post above. looks like you have some amazing thrift stores over there! love the romper w/ the scarf, so fun. looks like you live in an absolutely gorgeous place w/ all that greenery too!
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete