5.24.2013

Celebrating Three Years!

Timothy and I celebrated our three year wedding anniversary on Wednesday!
We drove into Chicago and spent the afternoon walking around hand in hand.
We had a day full of perfect city weather, delicious gourmet Mexican food, fancy churros,
a cupcake ATM, and delicious coffee from a newly discovered cafe (Bow Truss).


I'm wearing: Slip: Free People (similar) | Bow Dress: Wholesale Dress | Shoes & belt: thrifted | Sunnies: Modcloth

There's nothing like spending a perfect day together.
It felt like a first date all over again.
We were just that boy and girl walking around our favorite city,
holding hands and chatting and taking photos and laughing at each others silly jokes.
I hope things never change.
I hope when we're 70 we'll still be walking around beautiful cities,
acting like nothing else matters in the world except the fact that we are together.

Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries together, darling!
I love you so very much.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

13 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy anniversary! Looks like you two had a great outing in Chicago. I just love Chicago. Anytime I get a chance to head into the city when I'm in Illinois visiting, I take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a lovely day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 year! That is so incredibly exciting! Chicago is one of my husband and I's favorite places to visit. Oh, and I am completely obsessed with your hair and your dress!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! I'm absolutely dying to know what the green icing flavor is on the churro. Green tea? Lime?Mint? We don't have a fancy churro place, so it looks absolutely delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers to three years!
    You guys are adorable.

    xo Kelli
    kellimurray.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary you two! You are such a handsome couple, and I also adore your outfit, Christen!

    Have a relaxing Sunday,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary! you two are so so cute together. I loved your outfit + hair (I think I always comment saying how much I love your hair ;)

    sprinkles atm!!!! I've never actually bought a cupcake from the atm, but their strawberry cupcakes are my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your hair looks so cute.
    happy anniversary! hope you have a long and happy life together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look fantastic! Congratulations on your anniversary; it looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww late congrats to you both on 3 years!! my hubs and i will celebrate 5 in a few years, hope get out of town and see some new sites like you two did, looks like a great time!
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete