12.20.2013

Oh, It's The Holiday Season

Woah, December! Why don't you just slow down a bit?! I'm out of breath just trying to keep up with ya. But seriously, this fantastic month has been flying by. I wish I could just hit the pause button and keep this pre-Christmas feeling forever. It's a beautiful time of year when nearly everyone you encounter is cheery and generous and happy. Of course there's some craziness at the shops, but I feel like small doses of Christmas shopping madness is kinda fun. I'm nearly done with all of my holiday shopping! What about you guys? I actually did most of my shopping on Cyber Monday, which made things easier. Now I can relax and enjoy family time! Which is about to get even more exciting because I'm picking up my sister and her family in a couple hours!! I can't wait. There are lots of coffee/catch-up dates in our near future.







Coat (old): Free People | Blouse, hat, necklaces: Thrifted | Boots | Rings: Rings & Tings

I'm off to decorate our tree (finally!!) and do some last-minute cleaning before my darling family arrives! Happy Holidays!

16 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Adore the color of your lipstick! xx

    BLANCHE NEVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe what a pretty outfit, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! So glad you guys get to be together on Christmas! Hope it's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand, Christmas has just arrived out of nowhere this year! And I agree, the pre-Christmas feeling is just lovely, exciting and so cheerful. You look lovely in the photographs, gorgeous outfit. Have a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love this whole outfit head to toe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. I don't understand where this year has gone, let alone this month. Crazy times.

    These portraits are beautiful by the way. I envy your winter wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your red hair but love the brown just as much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did most of my shopping on Cyber Monday too! It certainly made Christmas shopping less stressful without having to keep going out to the stores.
    But anyway, I hope you had a nice holiday. I really love this jacket you're wearing. It's such a cool color and looks great with your blue blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coat is so, so perfect!
    Hope you have an amazing 2014!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. you remind me of the french actress,louise bourgoin! you look so much like her!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great! You would look lovely in some of our vintage jackets :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO in love with your coat and hat! You're adorable!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete