2.21.2014

Take Me Out







Dress c/o: Poppy Lux | Boots: Thrifted | Coat: Guess

On Wednesday night, Tim and I finally went out on our Valentine's Day date. He's been in New Zealand for the past two weeks visiting his family (hence the quietness on the blog!). The poor guy had to come home to freezing cold weather after being in the beautiful Southern Hemisphere's summer! He was all bronze and sun-kissed when he came back to the chilly Midwest. 

We braved the cold and went out to a new restaurant called The Little Goat. It was super delicious and we finished the night off with some Wildberry Lavender ice cream from Jeni's. It's my absolute favorite ice cream place and they just opened up a shop in Chicago - score! Gotta love date nights filled with delicious food, lots of laughter, and perfect desserts. 

13 comments:

  1. such a pretty place/outfit/lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such gorgeous photos, what a beautiful backdrop! I also love your coat, too cute!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeni's opened a shop in Atlanta too! I had it for the first time a couple weeks ago and it was so so good. I wanted all the flavors!
    But anyway, you look awesome here. I just love these two prints mixed together and the print/colors on your dress are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. jsi velmi zajímavá, vzbudila bys pozornost, kdybych kolem tebe šla na ulici .
    výrazná .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful location to shoot this beautiful outfit! I love the low hanging light strings ^^ And your leopard coat is pretty amazing too :-) I wish I dared wearing such a statement coat, instead of my boring grey one. And now you've got me craving ice cream too... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are so pretty! I'm so jealous of you for owning them x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous I love your dress! The location for these is amazing too, it sounds like the perfect date night and happy you have your hubs back :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about these photos! The location is too cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dress, perfect for a valentine's date!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your night sounds, wonderful. And mmmm, that ice-cream sounds dreamy!! Love this dress and how you've put it all together - prettiest!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute!!! You babe you! It was such a great surprise to see Tim!! Wish you had been there too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful outfit - I am in love with those boots!

    ReplyDelete