6.20.2014

Free People Home Office









I walked around the FP home office early this morning before work and decided to snap some photos of all the beautiful things! It's such an amazing, inspiring place. There's always so much going on, with racks of clothing and jewelry and shoes everywhere and so much energy buzzing around. I've been working in the web studio building, which is right next to Building 25. My web studio team is always listening to loud music and shooting products all day. It's been so much fun and such an incredible learning experience so far. It's only been a few weeks of my internship, but I already know it's gonna be tough to leave! 

3 comments:

  1. Ah it looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I would find so much inspiration in a place like this! It's beautiful.

    Leona | Oh! Leona

    ReplyDelete