6.07.2014

Moon & Arrow










This new city of mine is sure wonderful. Being in a new place is always inspiring, and Philadelphia is no exception. This place is full of beautiful spots, just waiting to be discovered. This week I found an amazing place in Philly called Moon & Arrow. It's a beautiful shop filled with clothing, handmade bags, jewelry, plants and homewares. I just want my home to look like this shop. It's incredible....I think I'm officially planning to steal that skull on the wall. But seriously, if you find yourself in Philly with some time to spare, definitely check this place out!

5 comments:

  1. Nice set of pictures

    https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/prettylittletitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shop looks INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost moved to Philadelphia for school! You make it seem really cool, I must at least visit now and maybe I'll reapply somewhere there for PhD after I'm done my masters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to recreate their dressing room as a dressing nook in my house. IT'S. PERFECT.
    I can't wait to go here & spend waaaay too much money! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful shop! I wish someone could just pick it up and place it down in Sydney!

    ReplyDelete