6.02.2014

Some Sunshine






Kimono: Cotton On | Jeans(similar): Forever 21 | Boots: Guess

These are some photos from last week when I went to visit my sister and her family in Tampa. It's always so amazing to see them and catch up and play with my little 2-year-old nephew. One of my favorite moments was when I got to put him to bed one night. He was super cuddly and I held him and rocked him to sleep and he fell asleep with his head on my shoulder....gahhh..just about melted my heart. He is such a darling little boy. I'm so lucky to have him in my life.

Well, I'm up bright and early this morning because it's the first day of my internship at Free People! URBN hosted a little Welcome BBQ yesterday, which was so much fun. Tim and I went together and met so many sweet interns and had a chance to walk around the Navy Yard again. I'm so excited for today...and definitely a bit nervous as well ;) Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Ooh, how exciting! Good luck on your internship!! :)

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! You will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeans + cardigan = gorgeousness :)

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your sister's blog :) You look fab and your kimono is genius <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete