5.29.2014

Livin' On Dreams







Scarf: Urban Outfitters | Pants(similar): F21 | Shirt: Love Nail Tree | Hat, Boots, Cardigan: Thrifted

After weeks of packing and preparing for the big move, Tim and I are finally in Philadelphia! We drove 12 hours from Indiana to Philly in one go yesterday, and it was craaaaazy. All I can say is thank goodness for coffee and a husband who used to be in a touring band. We got here last night, settled into our new place, and went out for dinner at a local restaurant. We woke up this morning and did some exploring around downtown, then came back and hung out on our beautiful front porch for a bit. Our place is on a lovely tree-lined street in West Philly. It's so exciting to explore a new place together. And my internship with Free People starts on Monday, which is crazy!! I've known that I got the internship for about 5 months now, so the fact that it's getting SO CLOSE is super exciting. I can't wait for it to start. Hooray for new summer adventures!

11 comments:

  1. woohoo for new adventures, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving (to me) is always so fun! New adventures are the best. I love your scarf!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, you talented, gorgeous girl! i'm very proud of you and excited to see what you cook up over there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so exciting, I'm sure it's going to be an awesome internship!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, awesome! New places are the best! Have fun at your internship.
    I love your boots btw.

    <3 Lisa
    The Appleberry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! A 12 hour drive, well done for sticking it out. I can't imagine being stuck in a car for 12 hours! I hope everything goes well with the move :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too adorable! Love everything about this post. And the coffee image, i love it! Gonna do that latte art soon

    stop by,
    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That porch is amazing! So excited to see photos in your new town! Have fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wohoooo!! I can't wait to come visit, sit on your porch, take photos, have GCs, and drink so. much. coffeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the move & your porch is adorable! I love that like crochet/knit cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yayy!!! Congrats! It looks like you guys got such a cute place to rent! I work at the King of Prussia FP so if you're ever in that area feel free to say hi!! :)

    ReplyDelete