7.26.2014

Twin Style : Philadelphia











My twin sister Kylie has been in town for the past week. It's been an amazing time of hanging out, getting coffee, thrifting, and laughing so much! She's been living in Tampa for the past year, so our time together has been extra precious lately. We snapped some style photos outside my apartment last night. I feel like the East Coast has a way of making us dress super comfy and casual. We've been doing a lot of walking and exploring, so being comfortable is obviously important on those long days of adventures ;) She's leaving today, so we're up early to go out to breakfast and spend as much time together as possible. Happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Such cute photos! Your both adorable.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I have this crazy thing where I LOVE finding out people are twins. It's so weird. I think it's because I had 5 brothers so I always desperately wanted a twin sister! Haha. But seriously, you are both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look awesome! Both of your outfits are so cute. It sounds like you've had a great visit together too!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are so pretty and cute! Nice to know that you guys spent some precious time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! You both are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how nice! You both look so adorable - I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete