2.26.2015

34 Weeks






Tunic, Slip, Boots: Free People | Coat: Anthropologie | Hat: Thrifted

Hey in there, kid. It seems like you're doing a mighty fine job of growing! Everyday I wake up and feel just a bit bigger. I can't believe we get to meet you in less than SIX WEEKS! Time has really flown by. You've given me a relatively easy pregnancy and I am beyond grateful for that, darling. You move around so much. I'm starting to feel you kick and roll around all the time now. I've been humming little lullabies to you the past few weeks. Apparently they'll be familiar and soothing to you once you're out in the world! Your nursery is shaping up nicely, too. We've been hanging things on the walls and building your book collection. You are one loved boy already.

4 comments:

  1. pregnancy looks GOOD on you. you look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful pregnant! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I adore how you styled that tunic! I still debate with myself on whether or not to get that one, or which color to get, they're all so good!

    Josie
    www.FineandFeathered.me

    ReplyDelete