6.11.2016

SECRET GARDEN


We went to this beautiful nursery called Secret Garden this morning. I've been trying to keep more plants inside our apartment, so I figured we'd stock up on greenery. We found a cute place near us that was packed to the brim with beautiful greens! We walked away with about 6 plants, but I'm already planning on going back for a few of those cute cacti. Max had a blast running around, trying to play in as much dirt as possible...which meant a lot of us running around, trying to prevent any plants from ending up on the ground! It's always a hands-full adventure with that kiddo. 









Happy weekend, y'all! Go buy some plants and make a beautiful indoor garden for yourself!

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely pictures! I've been wanting to get plants for my apartment but I don't know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nursery looks magnificent! I went to one this weekend, myself, but left empty handed. You'd think living in Arizona, it would be easy to find a great variety of cacti, but I suppose I will just have to keep searching for the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Looks like a beautiful place! Have a wonderful day.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2016/06/life-lately.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete