2.08.2010

getting organized.

about 2 nights ago, i took the initiative to clean up my sewing table.
before, it was covered in yard and knitting needles and everything else under the sun.

now it is clean & glorious & ready for some sewing!





and i found these lovely little earrings at an antique shop.
they came with a matching brooch too!



today is freezing.
it's the perfect day for a bummin' out sweater (courtesy of my twin sister!)



oh, and my fiance tim drew this map for our wedding!
so cute, right?!
we're putting it on our wedding website & putting a copy on a table at the ceremony.



103 days 'til our wedding. woah.

ps. i'm sewing a kitty happy heart. i've got to stuff him & give him a tie.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! It's sooo cute! I can't wait to see more wedding stuff and cute little stuffed animals!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete